Rancho Las Lomas is the gem of Orange County – driving out to Silverado feels a lot like you’re headed to Malibu; windy roads and small rural farms. Every Rancho Las Lomas wedding I’ve ever seen or photographed has been nothing short of breathtaking.
The Spanish-style property and jungle-like landscape seems to roam forever, making it a photographer’s dream because there are endless pretty backdrops for photos. Oh did I also mention it’s a wildlife center & there are adorable animals on site!? I kid you not, there are Zebras at this venue. ZEBRAS!
There are multiple options for where to host a ceremony and a gorgeous saltillo tile patio for receptions that has the perfect bistro lights that give it such a welcoming feeling. Catering is included here with 24 Carrots Catering, who is always excellent.
Here are some important features if you’re considering a wedding at Rancho Las Lomas
- Valet parking is required since the property is so massive
- Can seat up to 350 normally and up to 120 people in a socially distant way
- Catering through 24 Carrots
- They are offering micro wedding collections during the pandemic
- For 2021, there is decent availability on Fridays and Sundays, but Saturdays are almost fully booked for the year as a result of so many pandemic postponements
- If you’re looking for a Saturday date, it would most likely be starting late Fall 2021
All Photography by Cheers Babe Photo