Bridesmaid Dresses can come in many shapes and forms of basic and boring. Long gone are the days brides cared about outshining their friends on the big day. Our bridesmaids are our bride squad and they are there to love and support – but it’s actually better if they look awesome and feel awesome doing it, right?
On these 7 online shops you are sure to find unique, fashion-forward and flattering dresses for your bride squad. So say “Boy, Bye” to David’s Bridal, Dessy, & Modcloth – Sorry, not Sorry! Hello to these Babe Bridesmaid Dresses.
1. Reformation (All Dresses are made using Sustainable Methods & Materials)
2. ASOS (my England based obsession – we purchased my bridesmaids’ dresses from here! They also have a lot of maternity options if you have a prego bridesmaid.)
3. Lulus (Very Trendy & they sell out FAST!)
4. Revolve (If you love a thigh high slit)
5. BHLDN (Pronounced: Beholden – this is Anthropologie’s bridal brand, so obviously it’s perfect)
6. Weddington Way (the best option for mismatched styles in the same color & they have many plus size options)
7. Rent the Runway (Designer dresses at affordable prices – keep it for a week with free at-home try-on!)
Which spot is your favorite! Any favorite colors or styles?